Monday 30 May 2016

Summertime Happiness

 hy guys.
 i miss you all so much that i have come again with a summertime happiness blog. i agree you guys hate summers like i do, two months back i came to Surat from pune for my internship and i had this thing in my mind that Surat wont be that hot but trust me guys its too damn hotness out here still the good news is it isn't affecting me much - you wanna know the reason??
 I bought some really comfy dresses from MESMORA COLLECTION (instagram) that i am loving my looks and the summers in Surat.





this outfit has really cute doll print on it which will make you wear this dress more often.






In the summertime when the whether is high, you can stretch right up and touch the sky for that adding on you need to be comfortable enough and in high spirits. you got chill on your mind (why should summer heat stop you?) DRESS up, have a drink, have a drive, go out and see what you find?
appreciation all over which ofcorse you deserves.







loads of love and make summers a happy affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment