Monday 16 May 2016

DAMASCUS DESTRUCTION.




Hellow guys!!

The wedding season has began and i know your calendar is crowded with dates of functions and gatherings. You are definitely out for the latest trends and ethnic looks to look your ravishing best. Well, I have a gift for you (shhh, it is just an advice). Well, Queens! All you need to do is to select RED AND GOLDEN ANARKALI suit, the color combination is like whiskey in a tea cup (too much to handle). Anarkali suits are very much a trend in Indian weddings not only this year but every year. Not only my sassy girls will look tall and elegant, but will also gives a perfect ethnic look. It was just the day before yesterday when I attended my friend's wedding, and I was loaded with compliments from one and all the red and golden Anarkali suit which I was donning. So, this wedding season, my lovely, beautiful and stylish girls know the exact art to mesmerize everybody in the wedding with their comely presence.

enjoy the pics i am wearing a dress by vjv fashions (instagram).











No comments:

Post a Comment