Wednesday 9 December 2015

WHITE beauty obssesed.


MAXI dresses are also my best friend.They take me from my morning coffee, to the beach, to night time. Trust me they are so comfortable that i can even sleep in them.


i got this maxi dress from a street side shop at fashion street, church gate at Mumbai. i am awestruck owning such a lovely dress at so less price.



i have teamed this dress with those golden stiletto i got from lokhndwala, Mumbai



i am wearing a blue denim hot-pant in it, you can also pair it up with black hot pants or trousers. everything goes well with white.


the best part of this maxi are the cuts that it own and also the sexy back. the astec colorful print straps on the back and the bow enhances the beauty of this maxi.



 love those slits that make me feel like walking having sexy on my mind.


photographed by: Ankit Vig 
p.s do write me your feedback on parvatimahiya@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment