Thursday 29 September 2016

GUJJU SUNBURN FUN

He ya Guys
i know you all must be super exited like me for the gujju sunburn (ya ya other then gujjus no body understands this) so guys i am talking about NAVRATRI,  like you all i cant wait to show my moves in those killer dresses. so guys i made myself this beautiful dress for Navratri only one because unfortunately i cant attend all 9 days due to my exams but pune is super awesome in everything so it doesn't disappoint gujjus like me in navratris and some of the clubs here organize super good Navratri Night style  Garba, Dandiya and DJ stuff. Also guys Navratri is the best time to shed all the negativity and stress out of your life also those extra kilos to add on ;)  sending you some of the pictures of my dress enjoy guys.









No comments:

Post a Comment