Wednesday 3 August 2016

Flying High like a Free bird.

A FREE SOUL IS RARE, but you know it when you see it because you feel very different when you are near them. Nowadays i am meeting a lot of people who actually tells me that i am like a free bird rather a free soul so i got this idea in my mind to show you what i am trough this blog henceforth i created this look for all of you to see me as a free spirit who lives on her own terms and rules,whom this society could never constrain.




i love all of the pictures on this blog because i am expressionless in all of them showing the rare old side of me which doesn't want to prove anything contrary my dress and body language wants to run away from all envy, stupidity going on in the world. This is what fashion actually means right giving you wings to follow your dreams and not thinking about people who are always gonna let you down.



all those colors on my dress depicts my different moods and the unique attitude, lifestyle and imagination that i have. 












I am a free spirit either admire me from the ground or fly with me but never ever try to cage me.












No comments:

Post a Comment