Monday 27 June 2016

BEAUTY lies in DETAILS.

hy guys, i am really sorry first of all for not being very enthusiastic about my blogs as a result i am losing a lot of your faith but i am juggling between a very hectic life from my college to my projects from Tommy's Sale to finding new house in pune, it was seriously a lot. nevertheless here i am with a new post for my favourite designer DEVYANI ARORA.



DEVYANI ARORA is a mastermind when it comes to thinking out of the box creativity. she designed a couple of dresses for me which i am going to show you guys starting with this yellow jacket. what i love about this jacket is its stretchable fabric with all the chains and embellishments making you look like a Goddess. you can wear it with jeans or with one pieces and it will look fab on all your outfits. she makes me look like a star always.
enjoy the pics.








https://www.facebook.com/devyani.arora.589  on any of her these sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment