Saturday 9 April 2016

Deviation from the normal.


hy my lovely girls. 
i hope you are rocking your summers in style.

you know what i really want in summers other then ice creams; its comfortable yet stylish dresses and i found this new trend of shirt dress really cool in the hot.







i ordered this shirt dress from missa more clothing and guys there are a lot of trends and silhouettes available online and offline in all the materials, prints, colors so what are you waiting for ? oh ya for my tips right.



you can pair these shirt dresses with a cool contrast belt or a neck piece with lot of hand belts. a clutch wont mind either



I wore this long shirt dress with this neck piece and black heels. the fabric is really good and flowy giving me a lot of comfort wearing it. i gave myself this geeky look which i really loved.


so girls stay comfortable  and button up in style in 50's throwback shirt dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment